Go Back   relenet business community > Capital Markets
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 29.08.2010, 09:40
New Forum User

Default ‘Takers’ Stars Discuss Importance Of Film’s Fashion

When talking to the cast of the upcoming film “Takers” (replica handbags ), it was clear that each actor had to not only be sharp with his lines, but with his Louis Vuitton handbags as well. The film stars Idris Elba, T.I., Chris Brown’s prada handbags , Paul Walker’s chloe handbags, Michael Ealy’s hermes handbags and Hayden Christensen’s chanel handbags as a crew of bank robbers out to steal approximately $30 million from an armored car. And when they’re not busy plotting their heist, the crew enjoy the finer things in life, from women’s Gucci handbags to wardrobe.
“For my end, my Balenciaga handbags fashion in particular, I had as much input as one could have,” Tip said. “There were some things that were suggested that weren’t me. There were other things burberry handbags that faced adverse opinion at first, but after dialogue and compromise, I saw that it came out and worked best for the character’s presentation for the screen.”
“How a man Replica Watches is how you start to create this character,” Idris Elba, who plays the team’s leader, Vacheron Constantin Watches, affirmed. “I had a big influence on howPatek Philippe Watches looked. My team was in suits, that was a big Longines Watches component.”
So with everyone on-set dressed to the nines Chopard Watches, who had the flyest outfits? Chris Brown said it was a toss-up.
“Hayden dressed dope,” the singer, sitting next to Michael Ealy Cartier Watches, who plays his brother in the film, complimented. “You know, the hat, the suspenders. He had swag. That’s kind of my feel [in real life Bvlgari Watches].
“And Idris, he had that white coat on IWC Watches,” Brown continued, referring to a scene where the gang gathers at their hangout spot, a jazz club owned by Ealy’s character. “He had that tuxedo on.Omega Watches Like, ‘Yeah, I’m the leader.’ ”
“I saw Idris got to wear the white coat. I was digging Rolex Watches the white coat,” Tip agreed. “I saw Hayden got to wear the hat. So everybody had a different element of prom dresses fashion they brought to the table.”
Ealy says it was no contest. “I felt I’m the best dressed through the entire piece,” he joked. “I’ll take best cocktail dresses.”